Get 3 months FREE when you subscribe yearly!
Hello! I'm so glad you're joining us. This is truly an incredible community. It's a unique space where we can explore all the topics from outside the mainstream, in solidarity with other women.
What you'll get:
- Access to our vetted proprietary online forum, away from the big social media platforms, where every member is vetted and approved, and where Yolande checks in a few days per week to answer your personal questions and offer support in written form.
- 3 live group sessions via Zoom hosted by Yolande to talk about anything and everything related to pregnancy, birth, self-healing, and mothering amid the revolution (these can be more workshop-style, or sometimes open-forum Q+A style, or occasionally a birth-work case studies call where Yo debriefs publicly-shared homebirths, which can be supportive for cultivating discernment & greater understanding as a birth-worker).
- A bonus live group session via Zoom with another Wise Woman (invited by Yolande to speak/share/teach) each month on a topic relevant to the group, but outside of Yolande's "zone of genius" and therefore an opportunity for us to all learn and expand together.
- Instant access to a wide variety of past calls in an organized online private library so you can begin your experience immediately.
- 50% off all of Yo's Salons hosted outside of the community and other exclusive discounts on her offerings outside of the community
- The solidarity and sisterhood that comes from being part of an incredible, supportive, safe community of like minds!
***PLEASE NOTE!! You should receive an email soon after you complete your payment that will explain your next steps of how to access the private portal of all past sessions/workshops/case studies so you can dive in right away AND how to receive access to our private forum hosted on Mighty Networks.
If you don't see this welcome email, please reach out to [email protected].
We want to make sure this process is easy for you, so please contact Yolande's team via email if you have any issues at all. Welcome to the Community!